miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012

Bread pudding and cinnamon

This recipe brings back some nice memories and sad at the same time. Good, because I remember great moments I lived with my paternal grandfather; sad, because it's already a few years old who died, and over time you realize that you could have used more time with him.

Today I remembered this simple breakfast or dinner (my grandfather took it every night after dinner, for dessert ... Come on, it was not sweet, hehe), which is not only delicious, but also helps you save, as the main ingredient of bread crumb leftover from yesterday.
 
Ingredients for 1 person:
bread
Milk (I use soy, but that's to everyone's taste)
Sugar to taste (I in this case I used liquid sweetener)
Cinnamon

preparation:
Remove the bread crumbs and pour into a cup or bowl of breakfast.
Fill the cup with milk, stir and add more milk, until the bread is well coated.
Add the sugar and mix well. Let stand until the crumb is soft (the time will depend on how hard / dry is the bread).
At the time of eating, sprinkle with cinnamon filling, mix and eat ... delicious and cheap cheap.

P.S. I love how the recipes of our / as grandparents / as we have marked enough to make us feel proud to share with others. I guess the same thing happens to Santiago Salamanca, who opened his blog Gastroconversaciones with her ​​grandmother's recipe tortilla bread.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario