miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Potatoes Rioja

Now we started in September, and at first everyone s back to normal, you better start with traditional dish, and a lot of food, which will be the delight of everyone s guests, such as Rioja-style potatoes .

In my house, has always eaten this dish, because we all like chips and saborcito that gives a rich chorizo, ummmm, what a treat!.

When I prepare potatoes Rioja, I like to use new potatoes because it breaks a little more than the old potato, and we have a thicker sauce, which mealtimes tend to like more. Although not always find new potato, so I am content with potatoes and old.

The kind of sausage you use is always sweet, because I do not like anything spicy, and although my husband if he likes, but also my son eats, can my priority over that of my husband, jejej. But you @ s can use the one you like.

Although to give the ball a little to my husband, I put some chili, that you love, and so will not be put up for the spicy chorizo​​, jejej.

Bon appetit.

A dish of lifelong
ingredients
     1kg new depatata
     Half chorizo ​​Sasa
     2 cloves of garlic
     1 chilli
     1 onion
     2 green peppers
     1 bay leaf
     paprika
     oil
     salt
     water

instructions
     We fry in a pan with oil, onion, green pepper, garlic, a little salt
     Peel the potatoes and we start breaking them for fattening us the sauce, and add them along with the chorizo ​​poached vegetables.
     We cover it all with water, salt it to our liking, and we incorporate the bay leaf, chilli and a teaspoon of paprika, although the amount of paprika will depend on what we like or as chorizo. Let cook for 40 minutes over low-medium.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario