domingo, 23 de septiembre de 2012

Raspberry Salad

Have you ever tried a fruit salad? Is not it, because you're missing a real treat, I love with orange, but this is extremely delicious with raspberries, totally recommended, to dress it nothing like a little extra virgin olive oil, raspberry vinegar and a little salt.

Raspberry vinegar can do home, I'm looking for a recipe that convinces me and when I try if I like the go up to be able to accompany salads, but this time the raspberry vinegar that I have been bought, also very rich .

Lettuce chose one of several classes that are already prepared, I like them with different lettuces because besides giving a nice look, have another texture and is pleasant to eat, I added a little cheese, soft cheese this time but the next I'll add a cheese semi cured, for my best with this combination is that I bring today, curing even one not rule it out, but as always I say this is going to taste.
Raspberry Salad
ingredients
     Assorted lettuce-bag ready-
     150g raspberries
     150gr semi soft cheese or cured
     Raspberry Vinegar
     Extra virgin olive oil
     salt

instructions
     Traditional Preparation
     In a bowl incorporate lettuce.
     Thoroughly wash raspberries, carefully dry them using a paper towel and disponlas over lettuce.
     Cut the cheese into small pieces and incorporate over salad.
     Season with a little extra virgin olive oil, raspberry vinegar to taste and a little salt.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario