viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

Skewer shrimp

Hey, how about we take a week?, I hope to go to the beach for a while after work to enjoy with my small, but first of all I will show you a different recipe and very easy to prepare.

You will ask which recipe I'll show you today, it is a skewer of shrimp, and say what's wrong with a skewer of shrimp, because the difference is the batter, as I rolled in crushed corn or kikos, which gives a touch crunchy yummy.

On this occasion, I have shrimp in egg batter and then in corn, but another time if you've done and are also very rich.

If you want to surprise a meal, but not much in the development complicaros, I recommend these skewers, and you're going to be able to see in the recipe that are easy to prepare, more time what you will take is to peel the prawns, but I assure you vuestr 's guests, will thank you very much, hehe.

If you want to make a nice presentation, you can put a bed of shredded lettuce over the skewers and take a chorretin balsamic vinegar, is just one example, but you can leave it as is, as I have done on this occasion.
A shrimp skewers with a crunch
ingredients
     8 prawns not too thick
     Corn chips or kikos
     Skewer sticks
     Oil for frying

instructions
     Peel the prawns and put two and two on skewer sticks.
     Chop the mails or kikos, programming speed 10 no time, until well crushed.
     Rebozamos shrimp in crushed mails and fry in hot oil.
     serve hot

Notes
I recommend that you use the normal mails, because if they are those of the black market have much flavor and kill the taste of the prawns
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario