jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

Sponge cake with cream

The truth is I'm not very assiduous of wheat flour in baking but to place my order of flour to wheat flour bakehouse madaron me strength to try. The view was of force occurred to me to make a cake and I have to say is very rich. Also I did a funny thing with this bzscocho, I forgot to make it take the Royal but it was not bad. So I give the recipe just as I did if you want to incorporate the Royal lavadura, would be about over. Whole wheat flour adds a very special flavor. If you want to make a different cake this is yours.
 
ingredients
     3 eggs L
     1 Greek yogurt
     Royal 1 envelope yeast (optional)
     250 grams of flour power
     170 grams of brown sugar (50 gr of them invert sugar or honey)
     1 yogurt cup sunflower oil
     Custard (I put the link to the recipe)
     sliced ​​almonds
     Some fruit (papaya in my case)
The trick culaquier that boasts good cake is thoroughly beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. On the other hand will beat the yolks with the sugar, when we will have a smooth dough adding the yogurt and oil, mix well.

Finally we will join the mix with the egg whites until stiff, carefully so as not to lose the air. We will have to stay a spongy mass.

Huntaremos cake pan with matequilla type and a little flour. We will take the cake batter inside. With the pastry cream (link) do a path for half of the cake, we end up sprinkling some brown sugar on top and some almonds.

Hornearemos 180 degrees about 35/40 minutes. We will take and let stand until it desmoldemos.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario