martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Mango Cake

Just to be done with this precious fruit, mango cake I had always struck, and the following is my first experimentation. Mango is a fruit native to India very rich in antioxidants, plus vitamin C, flavonoids (with anticancer properties, etc.). But it could be the most insane of fruit, and it would still be as quoted as indeed it is, because of its pleasant flavor and meaty texture.

I love the handle. Moreover, being a woman as I am, I prefer a kilo a kilo mango MANGO clothing. For this reason, and because my husband and my dwarf also love, this weekend I decided to venture to this mango cake recipe starting from the brandy apple pie that my partner Ricardo published a few months ago, and as the result has been very satisfying to the first, I had to share it with you.

Mango Cake Ingredients (serves 6):
1 mango (big)
2 eggs
100 gr. sugar
125 gr. flour
8 gr. baking powder
30 gr. butter
50 ml. olive oil
75 ml. brandy or cognac
Manufacturing process of mango cake recipe:
1. Peel the mango, cut into pieces of one or two inches, and set aside in a bowl of water.
2. In a bowl, sift the flour with the yeast and make a hole in the middle.
3. A volcano mode, add the two yolks and reserve the whites in a separate bowl. Pour butter also dissolved, oil, sugar and brandy. Mix until dough is smooth.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff.
5. Mix the egg whites with the mango cake batter.
6. Drain the handle cut, and add to the mixture.
7. Cake baking shaft: 50 minutes at 150 ° C, approximately (preheated oven).

You see, although I gave the man mango cake, a cake is moist and well nourished fledged handle that, because they are high in fruits, nutritious and is especially recommended, therefore, for children between 3 and 90 years.You have to try it! As an aside, I would recommend that the amount of brandy rebajasen who do not appreciate the taste of alcohol in candy (although the alcohol evaporates, and is simply the aroma), and replaced the butter with a little olive oil vegetarians.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario