jueves, 20 de septiembre de 2012

Almond cakes

This morning I got up early, and before he began to warm in the sun, I have prepared the dessert for today. You will ask it occurred to me to prepare, because I made some almond cakes.

Eating whole almonds as snacks, do not like anything, but if the grind and put them in a dessert, I love the flavor it gives. These cakes, pies remind me that I love about selling in bakeries, but the make-coated pastry, not the same, but the taste, I like a lot.

This morning, as I wanted to do it fast, I've prepared ramekins, but I really prefer them in smaller molds, and they fill a lot, and a flan of these, if you've eaten well before, is enough for two, and filling enough, but if you have booked a bit for dessert, do not complain that I will stop eating whole jejej.

These cakes, prepare the soil frozen when I have clear enough or I'll do something at the time with the pads. Now sold pasteurized egg whites, but I have not ever tasted, so I can not tell the amount needed.
Some cakes with a delicious almond flavor
ingredients
     6 egg whites
     185g butter at room temperature
     125g ground almonds
     240g of icing sugar
     75g of flour
     Sliced ​​almonds for garnish

instructions
     Put the egg whites in a bowl and beat slightly, to join, you do not need to be armed.
     Add the remaining ingredients, and mix with a spatula until well mixed.
     6 greased ramekins and pour in the mixture and sprinkle them on top with slivered almonds.
     Put in the oven preheated to 210 ° C for 25 minutes, check that they are made with a toothpick comes out clean they are done. Let cool slightly before unmolding.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario