miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Baked hake

This recipe is a tribute to my Grandpa Valerio who was the king of the kitchen at home, made ​​us great meals riquisimas as this recipe is its famous potatoes or rice and cod that I never got to eat well. I was always in the kitchen and taking notes and thanks to that I can leave some of your recipes. I always remember him at this time when the octopus cooked food for Christmas or New Year, that patience put us out the tentacles of the legs because we liked the grandchildren separate eating octopus.

I hope you enjoy this recipe because surely from there send you my grandfather arrriba flair.
  Baked hake style Grandpa Valerio
ingredients

     4 fillets of hake
     6 potatoes
     1 large onion
     1 lemon
     oil
     salt
instructions
     Peel onion and cut into rings
     Peel potatoes and cut into slices
     Distribute it in a baking tray (you can put an aluminum foil lining the tray)
 When we have put in place over the hake fillets and pour oil
Place lemon slices on top.
Preheat oven to 220 after 10 minutes and put the hake.
Allow about 45 minutes and ready
Preparation time: 1 hour (s)
Cooking time: 45 minute (s)
Servings: 6
Well I hope you get it right to me has come out delicious finish eating me and my guests have been delighted.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario