sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

Cream of zucchini

Do not know why, but what I like most is the most fattening and what I feel worse, so I have to force me take see vegetables several times a week. What I have not done is eat the vegetables into pieces, I have to do or camouflaging or purees.

Especially now that we are in full operation bikini, take plenty of vegetables if we want to remove those extra kilos.

This time, I prepared a cream of zucchini as the dietitian taught me, using light cheeses as a substitute for potatoes and so the cream has less calories.

This cream has very few ingredients, it is very easy to do and fast over, now that our time is time, but before so was, that I was not mad at all, jejej.

To make this cream I use very little water, as the zucchini, release a lot of liquid, but it's going to taste like the diner and cociner @, if you prefer you can add more liquid water. For me personally, I like to stay a little short of water and if I see that I like liquid cream, I add a little more water, because it is thicker solution is more complicated.
A cream of a very mild flavor and easy to make
ingredients
     2 zucchini (600-800g)
     4 light cheeses
     1 tablespoon oil
     salt

instructions
     Peel and chop the zucchini
     Put water in a saucepan, cover only the bottom, add the zucchini we cut, along with oil and salt. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
     When we see that the zucchini is done, about 15 minutes, add the cheeses and stir to melt in the heat.
     Now grind everything in a blender and ready to eat.
     We serve with croutons or with a few squirts of extra virgin olive oil alone or with chopped parsley.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario