viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

Eggplant stuffed with tuna

Vegetables and I are not great friends, rather enemy, but it is something that I force myself to eat, because it's healthy and it's good for our health.

Usually when I do like vegetables in pures, because I can not chew, so this time I prepared these eggplants, which of course most of the comeriais you out with the preparation of the interior, but in my case I consider it a bowl inedible, jejej.

I put a good layer of cheese, so that between tuna and cheese, eggplant spent barely notice it, is that I am worst l @ s children s, luckily my son that does not look anything like her mother. As I often say in his caretaker Jangela (dining), "I do not care at the plate comes to green, that eats and sometimes repeated, when other children s pouting" and that figuros little time I have left in the dining room, eating often ended with the teachers, because as I liked, there was no way of letting me eat, and now you see me cooking all, but not eating it, of course.
One way to eat eggplant camouflaged
ingredients
     2 eggplants
     1/2 teaspoon salt
     35g of extra virgin olive oil (can be the tuna)
     1 clove of garlic
     150g onion cut in quarters
     200g of ripe tomato
     1/2 teaspoon salt
     1/2 teaspoon sugar
     1 can of tuna in extra virgin olive oil drained (net weight 120g)
     Grated cheese gratin

instructions
     Wash the eggplants and cut lengthwise, carefully remove the inner flesh and reserve.
     We place the eggplants empty, we will have salt, container Varoma skin side up, cover and reserve.
     We put in the glass the oil and garlic, and chop 3 seconds, speed 6.
     We went down the remains of walls and fry 2 minutes Varoma temperature, speed 1.
     We incorporate the onion and chop 6 seconds, speed 4.
     We went down the remains of the walls. Place the container in place Varoma, and schedule 5 minutes Varoma temperature, speed 1.
     We removed Varoma container, and add the reserved eggplant flesh and tomato, chop 3 seconds, speed 4.
     Add sugar and salt. We place the container in place Varoma and return to program 12 minutes Varoma temperature, speed 1.
     We removed the container Varoma, and introduced into the glass and mix tuna 2 seconds, speed 3.
     We spread a source that we can put the oven with oil and put the eggplant with the skin down.
     Fill the eggplants with the mixture that we have in the glass and sprinkle with grated cheese.
     The put in the oven with the grill on until the cheese is browned.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario