miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Lemon Sauce

Yesterday was one to eat, and had a chicken breast, you had to eat if or if. I did not want them on the grill without more, and remembered I had seen a recipe with breaded chicken topped with a lemon sauce sight caught my attention.

So look for the recipe as it was quick and had all the ingredients at home, they encourage me to do it.

I'm not very fond of lemon and was what threw me back a little when doing so, but because I wanted something different, because I took the plunge and did it.

What is the sauce alone, I found it a tad stronger, given that I do not like lemon, but mixed with chicken breast, gives a hint that I liked it.

This sauce also has to be very rich with good grilled fish, now we're on a diet, or breaded with flour and egg.

I encourage you to prepare yourselves, because you are not going to take even five minutes to do it, and eating a bland grilled, we will become a rich and tasty dish.
A sauce to accompany white meats or fish
ingredients
     20g of white wine
     60g water
     1 teaspoon white vinegar
     25g sugar
     15g lemon juice
     1 teaspoon cornstarch
     3 slices of lemon

instructions
     We put in the glass white wine, water, vinegar and sugar, strained lemon juice and cornstarch. We schedule 3 minutes, 100 º, speed 3. We removed the glass and booked into a gravy boat with a slice of lemon.
     You are ready to accompany meat or fish you want.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario