miércoles, 19 de septiembre de 2012

Marinated clams

Although we have just begun the week, I will present a festive dish, to go out and pointing the ingredients so you can enjoy this dish this weekend.

Clams with seafood, is a very simple recipe that basically everyone prepares very similar, but always giving it your personal touch.

My mistress (mother) has always been very good cook, but you know with age comes more laziness you to do things, because you can not be both standing, but I have taken note of your recipes, so that we can continue to eat as the to her before.

To me, personally, do not like clams, if I'm honest, I can not say I do not like them because I never got to try them, but only to see them, I get a little back. But as much like home, when they enter the craving, because sometimes look like they are pregnant, I prepare a source of seafood clams and suck their fingers how good they are.

I know that times are not as expensive meal, but sometimes you have to give joy to the body, and given these tributes.
A festive dish for those who love clams
ingredients
     750g clams
     1/2 onion
     2 cloves of garlic
     1/2 teaspoon of flour
     1 cup water
     Extra virgin olive oil
     chopped parsley
     salt

instructions
     Put the clams in a bowl of salted water, changing the water at least twice, in about two hours. We do this for all the sand release possible.
     Meanwhile, finely chop the onion and garlic and poached in a pan with a little oil.
     Dissolve the flour in the bowl of water.
     When poached onion and garlic, drain and toss the clams to the pan, until they open all.
     Then incorporate the flour dissolved water and parsley. We left in the fire until the sauce acquires the desired thickness.
     Serve hot.

Notes
If a clam does not open fire, the retired and we can spoil the dish.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario