viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Ribs in Barbecue Sauce

A recipe 10, easy, without staining, delicious, juicy and tasty. The sauce I bought a few weeks ago and I was dying to try it. If you find you can not make this same recipe with any barbecue sauce, yes, that is of quality.
I have to admit that the invention of the roasting bags every day I like more. Are convenient, clean and easy to use. The sold with spices but without them I buy them and do the mixes I like.
Ingredients (for 5-6 people):

     2 kg. of fresh cut pork ribs along.
     130 gr. barbecue sauce Jack Daniel's.
     2 bags of roast.

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 170 º C.
Put 1 kg. peppered rib roast in each bag, split the barbecue sauce, close the bags, punctured and put in a roasting pan.
 
Put in the oven for one hour and half. After this time we opened the bags and we pour the contents into the roasting pan and put back into the oven for 30 minutes.
 Ready to taste, accompanied by homemade fries is just scrumptious.
Amazing, delicious, tender, juicy meat ... Bone follows.
Encourage one to prepare, you will not regret. 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario