lunes, 24 de septiembre de 2012

Russian salad

I enjoy the potato salad!, Since I was little it was one of my favorite dishes, I always said that I wanted to eat tomorrow, I responded, Russian salad!, Many times I made ​​it but I did as many or case ! ajjaja, of course, not every day could eat salad, even if it was for me ... go ..., one of my favorite dish.

And do not tell me when it's so hot, would not appreciate dishes like this?, So yesterday I got and prepare this rich salad, this time I have not added egg, but usually if I do, so the recipe I leave you with egg, then it's your choice if you add it or not, we will have about 2 days, is what I like, have some stash cool for when it comes time to eat ...

So here I leave you my recipe, I always miss the traditional mode, but when my husband gave me the Thermomix, I tried to see how it went in it, and I loved it!, Never disappoints me the truth, I'm glad I ECHO investment worth more to stoves and like us, we like to do variety of dishes, is a great helper in the kitchen.

What to drink?, How about some good drinks well us cool?, Or perhaps ... very fresh water?, These days I'm more with water so hot ... that is all I really quenches thirst, although occasionally the odd refreshment comes in handy.
Russian salad
ingredients
     500g potatoes cut into small squares
     80g frozen peas
     100g carrots into small squares counted
     salt
     3 eggs
     2 cans of tuna in extra virgin olive oil
     600g of water
     300g mayonnaise

instructions
     Prepared with Thermomix
     Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut them into small cubes, peas incorporated together in the container varoma.
     Incorporates into the basket and add the eggs, add water, put the varoma in position and program, 29 minutes, varoma, speed 2.
     Varoma container removed from its position, the cap removed and allowed to cool, the eggs pass cold water and peel.
     It incorporates all the vegetables in the salad on a platter and sprinkle a little salt, and if this test to your taste and have it seasoned.
     Chop eggs.
     Stir in flaked tuna with vegetables and eggs into cubes, add 200g of mayonnaise and mix well, incorporating the salad in the source where ready to serve, and incorporates mayonnaise on top, and refrigerator, overnight .
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario