viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Salad with apples, gorgonzola and walnuts

Today I bring a salad recipe (to make the muffins yesterday). Still hot in many areas and still crave something fresh for dinner. If a green salad or tomato we add some cheese and fruit have a light dinner with nutrients and flavor, perfect for bed without any heaviness in the stomach.

In this case I'm not going to put the number of guests as it will depend a lot on whether you use the single dish salad or as an accompaniment. I leave what I got and I got a salad beautiful. I'm sure you will know perfectly find balance.
ingredients:

     1 heart of romaine lettuce.
     15 cherry tomatoes.
     1 apple Golden.
     1 handful of chopped walnuts.
     100 gr. sweet gorgonzola cheese.
     Olive oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and herbs de Provence.

Preparation:

Prepare the dressing in a glass jar. I like to prepare it first and let the flavors of the spices and herbs you use maceren few minutes. Mix oil, apple cider vinegar, salt and herbs de Provence. Close the bottle and shake to emulsify. Let rest.

Cut lettuce and wash well. We left the cherry tomatoes, add the diced apple and sprinkled with a little lemon juice to prevent oxidation and cheese cut into "pinching" (I do it with a teaspoon, not like it is in dice).

Move the dressing that remix and threw it to the salad.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario