martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Vegetable dumplings

Today I will show my recipe vegetable dumplings or baked dumplings stuffed with mushrooms and asparagus: a great main course, dinner, entree, lid, spike, pintxo, couch, or whatever you want to call it. Fleeing the classic filling of meat or tuna and tomato pies, as I chose a few weeks ago for the recipe for the pastry, in this case I wanted to give a nod to the lovers of vegetables (among which I include myself) with a very tasty combination.

I must confess that, for lack of time, this time I made dumplings with dough wafers purchased, but if you can, I recommend you not imitate me and you to make homemade dough. My partner Ricardo taught us how in his recipe baked pies with homemade dough.And it's easy!

Ingredients for 16 dumplings of vegetables:
32 wafers dough dumplings
1 bunch asparagus (about 250 gr.)
150 gr. mushrooms or mushrooms
1 onion
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of milk (in this case, I used soy milk)
2 tablespoons cream cheese (Philadelphia)
Olive oil
1 beaten egg dumplings paint (optional, I did not, but it sure would have taken a shine much nicer)
Development of vegetable dumplings:
1. In a large skillet with olive oil, saute the chopped onion and garlic over low heat. Meanwhile, wash and chop the mushrooms into small pieces (or mushrooms) and asparagus.
2. Sofrito garlic and onion, add the vegetables. Pour a tablespoon of cream cheese and milk. Dissolve over low heat. Add salt and pepper.
3. Stop paddling for about 7 minutes, until the vegetables soften.
4. Let stand until the dumplings stuffed remains consistent.
5. Pour over each wafer dough a little filling, and cover with another wafer (moisten slightly with water mass parts by sticking dumplings, so they do not end up opening).
6. Brush the dough with beaten egg dumplings.
7. Bake the pies: the oven is preheated to 180 ° C, until the dough is golden brown.
  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario